Information about the Sponsors and Exhibitors for the 8th Peer Review Congress will be added here soon. All Exhibit slots have been reserved. Opportunities for sponsorship are still available.
JAMA, BMJ, and METRICS are pleased to offer opportunities for sponsors at the Eighth International Congress on Peer Review and Scientific Publication, September 10-12, 2017, at the Swissotel in Chicago.
Sponsor Information and Benefits
Congress sponsors help support the Congress itself and support the attendance of biomedical editor-scholars, primarily from developing countries.
These 3 levels of sponsorship confer the benefits listed below:
- Linking the Sponsor’s name to the pursuit of quality medical information dissemination
- Sponsors will be listed in the Congress Web site (with a link back to the Sponsor), Congress Program, Abstract Book, and on-site signage
- Sponsor will receive 1 complimentary registration for the Congress in Chicago (*Complimentary registration is not available for the Bronze Sponsor level)
- Sponsors will be described in the Congress Program in print and online
- Sponsors will receive global publicity based on social media, news releases, and web sites published by JAMA and the BMJ Group, the world’s leading disseminators of medical information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.