JAMA and the BMJ are pleased to offer opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors at the Seventh International Congress on Peer Review and Biomedical Publication, September 8-10, 2013, at the Swissotel in Chicago.
Sponsor Information and Benefits
Congress sponsors help support the Congress itself and support the attendance of biomedical editor-scholars, primarily from developing countries.
These 3 levels of sponsorship confer the benefits listed below:
- Linking the Sponsor’s name to the pursuit of quality medical information dissemination
- Sponsors will be listed in the Congress Web site (with a link back to the Sponsor), Congress Program, Abstract Book, and on-site signage
- Sponsor will receive one complimentary registration for the Congress in Chicago
*Complimentary registration is not available for the Bronze Sponsor level
- Sponsors will be described in the Congress Program in print and online
- Sponsors will receive global publicity based on news releases and Web sites published by JAMA and the BMJ Group, the world’s leading disseminators of medical information
Exhibitor Information and Benefits
Congress attendees will include approximately 500 editors and publishers of the most influential medical and scientific journals, as well as scientific researchers, information specialists, librarians, and journalists. To ensure high traffic for exhibitors, the Exhibit Hall is the location for refreshment breaks, continental breakfasts, and the Welcome Reception.
Other benefits for exhibitors include:
- Promotion opportunities by having an exhibition station in the Congress Exhibit Hall
- Exhibitor’s name linked to support of the Congress and listing in the Program, Abstract Book, Peer Review Congress Web site, and on-site signage
- Networking opportunities with the attendees
Exhibit booths will be 10 ft x 10 ft. The cost for exhibiting is $1200 for applications received by May 1, and $1350 after May 1, for the entire Congress, plus costs for equipment rental.
The exhibit area will be open at the following times:
|Saturday, September 7||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Setup|
|Sunday, September 8||7:30-8:30 AM, 12:00-1:30 PM, 3:10-3:40 PM||Viewing|
|Monday, September 9||7:30-8:30 AM, 10:20-11:00 AM, 12:00-1:30 PM, 2:30-3:45 PM||Viewing|
|Tuesday, September 10||7:30-8:30 AM, 10:00-11:00 AM,12:00-1:30 PM||Viewing|
Limited space is available. Please reserve space by June 1, 2013.